interested in simple headlight/turn signal kit

GoldenMotor.com

tire

Sep 29, 2010
College Station, TX
not sure the best way to provide power to them, what do you guys think? can the motors be adapted to turn a generator or alt.? running on battery power might get expensive fast.

austin

tire

Sep 29, 2010
College Station, TX
I ordered this setup: LED Turn Signal Kit Polaris Ranger XP HD EV RZR RZRS RZR4 Crew, Yamaha Rhino, Kawasaki Mule Teryx, Arctic Cat Prowler, any side-by-side UTV It will be powered by a small ATV/Motorcycle battery as mentioned above. I plan on the lights being about 1 foot apart for a good light separation.

Terry
I love that kit... an dnearly went to purchase it when i realized that my total was 204$.... that's more than is proportionate for this budget. thank you though.

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
I am building a system around a SLA 6v emergency lighting battery you can pick up at home depot for about $17. I then spent $2 at radio shack for a bridge rectifier to run a trickle charge for the battery off of the white wire. From there it is just add lights and switches, I am sure there are better ready made kits, but I was having fun.

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
ferball keep me posted on that light idear my main concern is charging the battery with the mother instead of pluging it in i can make my own lighting system but the charging part