Hello from RebelMoby

GoldenMotor.com

RebelMoby

Nov 14, 2009
Canada
So just to do an introduction - I have a 1968 Cox Bronco mounted on a 1964 CCM bike frame. A friend suggested that I join this forum. It seems like a good place.

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
everyone! welcome him! he is the god of mechanical things, while he may be a newbie to these forums he is no stranger to me, i linked him to the site because he has such a vast knowledge of things like bike motors, i originally made friends with rebel when i got my moped, he helped me out so much, and always goes above and beyond what is needed, people you need to give this guy your outmost of respect, because i bet he has 10x the experience and knowledge of any one member on this forum, thanks and welcome to the forums rebelmoby!!

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
lol, welcome rebel! A "1968 Cox Bronco mounted on a 1964 CCM bike frame" is somethin' we gotta get some pics of ;)

RebelMoby

Nov 14, 2009
Canada
Thanks for the welcome and thanks linnix13 for the very kind and over-flattering intro.

I hope the pictures work - here is a pic of the Cox Brinco 140 engine

And pics on the CCM bike - it is a 9 speed - three in the pedal crank and three on the back wheel hub. Has more controls on it then the space shuttle... throttle, clutch, two brakes and two gear changers.

This is a Cox Beaver 140 engine - same beast with a 'lefty' chainsaw attackment

Last edited: