SAN DIEGO 11th GROUP RIDE!!!

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
OH YEAH WERE BACK!!!​

SUNDAY - MARCH 25th - MEET AT 1130A.M. ROLL OUT 12 NOON SHARP!!!!!​

MEET AT THE END OF VENTURA PLACE BY THE GIANT DIPPER ROLLER COASTER IN MISSION BEACH. PIZZA AND BEER AFTERWARDS.

r.ly..shft..we.usflgbrnot

Click here for route map.

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
OH YEAH WERE BACK!!!​

SUNDAY - MARCH 25th - MEET AT 1030A.M. ROLL OUT 11AM SHARP!!!!!​

MEET AT THE END OF VENTURA PLACE BY THE GIAN DIPPER ROLLOR COASTER IN MISSION BEACH. PIZZA AND BEER AFTERWARDS.

r.ly..shft.

Please stand by for route map.
Really? What bike should ride? Prolly be there, might depend on if GearNut can make it there or NOT.......

dnut

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Also, don't forget there is a race the weekend before this ride, in Riverside...is San Diego gonna make a show? I'll be there to represent, any other racers out there???

And the next race is in Apple Valley at Grange Race Track on April 7th.....who's in???

dnut

Banshee Steve

Mar 13, 2012
San Diego
Looking forward to this ride! Charles told us about it. He said it'd be OK if I took my 1978 Honda Hobbit moped, which does 30/35 mph.

Last edited:

SD moto man

Aug 27, 2011
San Diego
I'm in. What's the route? I'm going to do a test run this weekend, I haven't taken my bike out more than a few miles for the longest time.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Really? What bike should ride? Prolly be there, might depend on if GearNut can make it there or NOT.......

dnut
Don't hold your breath there scotto-.
I work every Sunday 10am to 7pm, and the bike is not done yet.
Yes it is plenty rideable, but not where I want it to be.

Wet sanding and clear coat applied tomorrow.
It is real close now.

Go and enjoy the ride! I wish I was in this one......
.weld

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Don't hold your breath there scotto-.
I work every Sunday 10am to 7pm, and the bike is not done yet.
Yes it is plenty rideable, but not where I want it to be.

Wet sanding and clear coat applied tomorrow.
It is real close now.

Go and enjoy the ride! I wish I was in this one......
.weld
You don't have to worry about me holding my breath.....I was born with an aqualung. Besides, I hate turning blue in the face rotfl

Don't wish man.....jus make it happen as life gets shorter everyday ;)

After racing in the rain this Saturday, we'll see how I feel about riding the following Sat........no promises.

dnut

huffy80

I will try to make it if I can get my China girl running. I bought a new Champion L86C spark plug and will give it a try tomorrow. It stopped running a few weeks ago after I filled up with 91 Octane at Shell. I mixed it with Opti-2 @ about 50 to 1. It ran for about 30 seconds then I couldn't start it again. The spark plugs looks all oily. So, I'll change it.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
No we wont be hiding. Remember you caught up with us just as we were coming off of Rose Canyon??? That dead bike was chained up on the fence with the taco-ed wheel. Huffy Hope you can make it!!!!

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
No we wont be hiding. Remember you caught up with us just as we were coming off of Rose Canyon??? That dead bike was chained up on the fence with the taco-ed wheel. Huffy Hope you can make it!!!!
Dude, that was 2 rides ago.....it's been a while since we have ridden eh? We've done two rides since that episode. The Bali Hai and the 70mi. North County ride when my driver spring broke on my CVT.

Welcome back! Let's ride.......

dnut

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Phiisshshhh see what night shift does to me hahaha. Make it on time and we wont be hiding lol. I dont have tony or max's number can you give 'em a ring and see if they can make it out.

huffy80

I couldn't get the 2 stroke to start. So I won't make it this Sunday. I just purchased a 4 stroke motor from HF. They are on-sale till midnight for $99.

Predator 212 cc OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine - Certified for California
Item: 68121
used coupon code: 51959556 (-$50.00)
1 (x) $149.99
Discount: -$50.00
$99.99

$99.99
Subtotal $99.99
Shipping $6.99
Tax $7.75
Grand Total $114.73