lifan motor

GoldenMotor.com

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
see i like the 70cc size but dislike the fact that the jug and cylinder head stick out horizontally. it just seems that it would take up too much room.

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
here is an idea as to how i want to go about this build. keep in mind this was created in paint program and snipped together from a bunch of different pictures i found while looking around online.
project.jpg picture by elixys - Photobucket

of course with this big a motor im sure the pedals will be more for for looks than actual function. and that blob of a front fork is my crappy improvisation of a springer front fork since i couldnt find a picture of one at the correct angle.

Last edited:

WildAlaskan

Sep 30, 2010
alaska
lol thanks i enjoyed that picture

i want to try a frame like a worksman or something similer but built by me just sort of copy the design

i would be scared to put a motor that large in a department sotre bike

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
well the auction closed.
problem is some schmuck went in and bid 2 dollars 50 cents more than i did in the last minute of the auction so i wasnt able to get the motor.....ah well, thems the breaks. maybe next time.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
I know of people that use sniping software when trying to buy stuff on ebay. They always win the auction they want. I've never even looked into something like that but maybe next time you find a good deal it would be worth it to have a tool of that nature.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Sniping software is like placing a silent bid. Whoever bid the highest wins. It is commonplace and one reason it is used by seasoned ebayers is there is no problem from a dropped connection as you wait for an auction to close, no forgetting about or being busy when the auction is closing. Instead of imagining that you are at a public auction where people rise their hands and the bidding proceeds, imagine instead that it is a silent auction where you placed your bid on a piece of paper ahead of time and whoever bid the highest wins. Sounds more terrible than it is and that's how ebay is. So it wasn't a "smuck", but someone who was willing to pay more than you were.
A free one is AuctionStealer - Free online ebay auction sniper software free ebay sniper esnipe ebay snipe site e snipe auctions ebay auction sniper site bid sniper . It is so commonplace that in the final seconds there may be any number of "silent" sniping bids which come in. It is still who bid the highest that wins.
SB