A Cops perspective....

GoldenMotor.com

CoastalCruiser

Apr 28, 2010
Spaced Coast
If I had to wear a helmet, I'd give up on these toys.
If you ever had a get off the hard way and a helmet saved your melon, you'd never not wear one again.

ps. The Tony Hawk Special Bell bike helmet was the first thing I rode down and got after assembling the bike.

Last edited:

lazieboy

Sep 5, 2009
Mid-west
Hambro You sound cool.

Hey Hambro. You sound cool I wish every cop could sound as cool as you for every thing. If there not hurting some one, or a major safety risk what the f*** let them be.. Where I Live there is"nt anyone who has a MB so i stick out but try to lay lo while having fun mostly on dirt, I have not been messed with.. I may need more advise from you later.dnut

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Next time ,empty one mag into him, reload, then approach the vehicle...pistols are no match for a rifle..you know that....be careful man , luck and big balls will not always bring you home

It's worked so far for me. :) But, I have been on borrowed time since 1997, and I had to remortgage that just a couple of month ago.

Last edited:

Thundercat

May 17, 2010
whywannaNO
thx for watchin our backs mr, hambro yeah there some real h8er cops out there that will go out of their way to beat you down and feel like the man. guys like you give guys like me the supreme cop h8ers a level of maturity when we finally do get pulled over.

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
Thats just the way I work like I said, I don't have anything to prove to anyone by being an a**hole unless they make me be one, lol. Other than that I just try to be very careful at work and try to have a little fun while I'm doin it and maybe, hopefully, help someone during the day before I go home.

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
Cops think these bicycles are now motorcycles, but there not.
I now have a handfull of tickets.
If you have any doubt in the area or state you live, do not put a gas motor on you bike,
unless you have legal paperwork to prove you are legal.