Whisperdrive V Qsilentdrive

GoldenMotor.com

waynessr

Jul 29, 2008
Any One Tell Me The Diff. Between The Two Diff. Weather One Is Heavier Duty Than The Other ???? Or............

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
before I say anything else, I am known as a dealer for EZM (you are a customer of mine, and I thank you for that :))
I am in no way trying to pimp my product, just answering to the best of my knowledge
there a few differences that I see...
1 - the 'silent drive' is a manual, where the 'whisper drive' is an automatic
2 - the silent is designed for the higher-revving (7200 rpm)49cc Honda or HuaSheng, the whisper is geared for the lower-revving (5000 rpm)70cc Harbor Freight (both ARE adaptable though AFAIK)
3 - the silent is available now, and has been for 1 year, the whisper is taking deposits for when they are available to buy

I did wait to answer your question, because I didn't want to look like I was 'selling', but after seeing no other response, thought you deserved an answer from someone :)

BTW, did you know that EZM has an auto as well ?:), THAT was my sales pitch ;)

Last edited:

waynessr

Jul 29, 2008
Thanks Bill I was just going through the forum and seen the whisper one and just wanted the scoop. I'm very happy with my EZM just have to get my 66 tooth sprocket THAT is on it's way from jim:) thanks for the info Bill never can have enough info.... wayne

Hi Wayne,

Sure would like to point out a few additional differences. The special MaxTorque clutch is made for EZM's Q-Matic and is suspended between 2 large exterior bearings to prevent "twist" from motor torque. The automatic drive system needs more bearing support than the manual version because of the weight of the rotating mass. The Q-Matic also employs a special spring loaded idler to compensate for belt wear & stretch. The Q-Matic has easily adjusted ratio changes via special belts & pulleys. The EZM Q-Matic removes the additional flywheel weight from the motor crankshaft to reduce clutch speed and to buffer the vibration of the clutch weights. The drive also uses a special space age aluminum alloy which absorb vibration and reduce the weight of the system.

The "Silent Drive" and the "Q-Matic" are well tested products and thanks to customer and dealer feedback have become one of the best options for transferring power from the motor to the wheel.

Thanks for selecting us for your motorbike needs.

Have fun,

Attachments

Last edited:

waynessr

Jul 29, 2008
Thx Quenton
Never Can Have Enough Info On Anything..........also From What Research I Have Ez Drives Are More Reaonably Priced....... Cheers Mate.........

Wayne