And we're now OVER 6000 members.

GoldenMotor.com

...ladies

Jan 27, 2009
Ohio
Yep we are the largest! 10,000 is just around the corner!
Ya site grows fast. Since i joined a month or two ago it seems the amount of people who are "currently active" increases everyday.. I'd like to see the motorbike comunity grow in my area. That way i'd have to make my bike better than SOMEone...

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
Cool.. Kinda sad at the small number though. We could start a small town somewhere and call it "Spooky town".. and the signpost up ahead says you have just entered the "twilight cycling zone".. This is a great Forum!

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
That is amazing, 6,000 members. I have got to get more interest right here in my area. As far as I know I am the only person in this area with a MB. It is a metropolitan area of about 400,000. I guess because the (gray area) says they are ilegal to ride on the street. I don't let it bother me, so far so good! I suppose one of these days I will run on to a real pr*@# of a cop.

John

...ladies

Jan 27, 2009
Ohio
Ha i'v got an extra that i made to sell, didn't sell, i'll just wait for somebody to ask to buy mine this summer and sell 'em that one. How much did you end up selling it for?

ZnsaneRyder

Nov 21, 2008
FLORIDA
Over 6000 members! That's because this is the GREATEST Motorized bicycle forum out there on the internet!!! I'm sure it will continue to grow MUCH more!

Motorbicycling forever!

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Ha i'v got an extra that i made to sell, didn't sell, i'll just wait for somebody to ask to buy mine this summer and sell 'em that one. How much did you end up selling it for?
It was the new Schwinn Jaguar that I built to sell. I had a little over $300 in it and sold it for $400. I am trying to get some interest around here. I think as soon as spring hits people will see me riding and want to know all about them. It's hard for us to believe, but there are alot of people that have never seen or heard of them!

John

Attachments

...ladies

Jan 27, 2009
Ohio
Real nice bike you built. Ya i'm always stiring up interest in my area it seems like. Mostly older guys and say the only kits they can find are 300 bucks and don't have that much money.. I want a few more riders but not so much i have to get a license ;)