New DAXGT50R

GoldenMotor.com

ezheimers

Jan 2, 2011
Left Coast
dance1 Anyone have one of the New DAXGT50R motors as advertized? Good? Bad? EZ mounting? What is the bestbiggest motor out there at this time? -EZ cvlt1

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Ive been sort of unofficially researching this topic too but I feel it may be too soon. As far as I know they arent even being advertised yet. You have to contact Dax direct. Also it sounds as if an in frame kit is a loooonng way off. Im sure a friction drive will b available sooner, even though 85% of the people who buy bike motors want the in frame kit.

Your best bet is to contact him direct, buy one off him (if he has any ready to be shipped), then buy a china girl kit and just sell the motor and use everything else.

Gator Wrestler

Jan 22, 2009
Springfield LA
This engine can be mounted in frame using the Scooter Guy mount. For a do it your self mount I like angle iron drilled and bolted to the frame. Lots ofgear boxes to choose from also

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Ive been sort of unofficially researching this topic too but I feel it may be too soon. As far as I know they arent even being advertised yet. You have to contact Dax direct. Also it sounds as if an in frame kit is a loooonng way off. Im sure a friction drive will b available sooner, even though 85% of the people who buy bike motors want the in frame kit.

Your best bet is to contact him direct, buy one off him (if he has any ready to be shipped), then buy a china girl kit and just sell the motor and use everything else.
China kit won't work at all.

Scooterguy seems to be outa business. Dax has a $24.95 frame mount which should work. Then you'll need the 5:1 tranny, engine sprockets and chain, plus BB arms and free wheel from SBP.

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
China kit won't work at all.

Scooterguy seems to be outa business. Dax has a $24.95 frame mount which should work. Then you'll need the 5:1 tranny, engine sprockets and chain, plus BB arms and free wheel from SBP.
Why wont a china girl work? Does it not use the same chain,Sprocket, throttle, chain tensioner, magnetto etc? I always fabricate my own engine mounts so I dont know if those would work, but i dont see why this wouldnt work. Not sure what a 5.1 tranny is needed for either. Free wheel? Please explain.