What to name it?

GoldenMotor.com

Comrade Alfonzo

Jul 15, 2009
Whidbey Island, WA
I am so close to finishing, after a year and several frames. I need to get my wheel respoked and the spring loaded chain tensioner arm from tractor supply, hopefully that solves the jumping into the spokes problem. I am trying to decide what to name it
Rocket Man, thanks Elton John
Red Thunder, it's a red Peugoet mountain bike
Slo Mo Shun, Im a Seattle Native
any suggestions are appreciated, possibly Problem Child

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
I am so close to finishing, after a year and several frames. I need to get my wheel respoked and the spring loaded chain tensioner arm from tractor supply, hopefully that solves the jumping into the spokes problem. I am trying to decide what to name it
Rocket Man, thanks Elton John
Red Thunder, it's a red Peugoet mountain bike
Slo Mo Shun, Im a Seattle Native
any suggestions are appreciated, possibly Problem Child
i would name it imagine / after the song john lennon made for right now . until i see a picture

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I see an avatar that says Comrade Alfonzo, so maybe you could just call the bike something like ( Ole Comride ) or ( Ole Comred ) or maybe ( Comred the Great )...LOL

just having a little fun with it.... good luck with your built I hope it goes 0- 40 mph in 8 seconds and last 10,000 miles, happy riding...!

Comrade Alfonzo

Jul 15, 2009
Whidbey Island, WA
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try for a pic, Finals comin up though. But it has only run fora 1/10mile so maybe 10th mile demon, and the kill switch won't work so possibly the energizer bbike, thanks again

LouieMCman

May 28, 2010
GA
I find it hard to come up with a name, it seems all the good ones are taken. I named one of my bikes after my home town of Monroe (Ohio) and the other I named "Peace" a play on the name of the bike I cloned the Pierce. I also always go to the local flea market and have decals make up so I can stick the names on the tank. Have fun.