NEW 66cc Bike engine mods!!!

GoldenMotor.com

kyle5647

Sep 2, 2013
marietta
Hey guys, so i found some great new mods to improve reliability of your motorized bikes!!

First off my dad owns a shop so i he has the special bath and you can put cranks, bearings, bolts, anything thats metal in there and it will harden them up.

so i was curious to see if you guys would be interested in buying hardened cranks, bearings, bolts, pistons, and eventually im going to try and see if i can harden up the cylinder walls to prevent flaking and to improve the lifespan of the cylinder for performance applications.

I havent bought anything yet, i just want to do a survey and see if you guys would be interested! leave a comment and let me know!!brnot

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Sorry bro. There is no "bath" that "hardens up bolts and stuff".
Heat treating?
Cryo treating?
No idea what you're talking about.

Reactions: Larry Trotter

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Since you are offering something to sell this thread has been moved to the 'Swap & Shop' section.
All offers for items or services for sale must be posted in S&S.

Tom

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Sorry bro. There is no "bath" that "hardens up bolts and stuff".
Heat treating?
Cryo treating?
No idea what you're talking about.
I gotta agree here... only heat treating or cryo treatment can harden metals, there are certain types of cyanide treatments that can case harden some steels but it's still used in conjunction with some type of heat or cold treatment or peeing operations...

Please explain this process so we can understand how just a bath in something can harden up the metal... there's gotta be more to it... website?

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
This post was placed 4-months ago and there was absolutely no interest. Additionally, the OP is inactive. Please just let it die quietly.