My new Stretch Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
here's some pic's of my dyno kustom roadster morini s5n moped rear hub and treatland $35 chamber. working on the fenders pic's soon. thanks for looking dennis

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
That Dyno rides so low that you will have grass stain on the bottom bracket!
The moped rear wheel is a "Great Idear". Did you use the moped hub or entire wheel?
I have a moped hub on the front of my MB so that I could have a drum brake.
I may start looking for a rear one as well.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
the motor is out of a 1998 lem mx'er and i have a second one i got for $50. i'm 6'1'' tall with 29'' leg's so i'm kind of a big fat midget so i can sit low. thanks terry! i just used the hub 36hole on 26'' teny double wall rims. the front drum is going on a earls type front fork i havent made yet. the new springer is so tight and smooth and with the disk stops great [i never thought i'd be as nice as it is] time will tell. i got the hub idea from one of sportscarpat bikes. works great. i have this on the morini page but not too many look's so i put it on this page also. thanks for looking guy's dennis bell

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
last time i looked their on the bike. just don't have pic's yet, still working on the fenders and i'm not so good at spraycan painting so lots of re-sand paint. they are cheezy scull end cap's i got at vet's for $1 and $2 m/c mirror. good eye zak

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
I used this bike at the race's at grange. ran good at 31mph with my 280 lb's. my only problems were a bad kicker gear [thank's guy's who helped me. sorry forgot your name's] and of course my power to weight issue. so i'm putting a ktm gs husky [husky like its for fat kid's] top end on her. wish me luck and maybe i'll come in second to last... maybe. dennis

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
That's a really nice bike. I love the look of it. Black at it's finest. It shows great attention to detail too. I bet it's going to be a real head turner.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
thanks guy's this post is a year and a half old. last year i put a gs top end on it and its quite a bit faster. it cruzes smooth and stops great still get lots of thumbs up where ever i go. also last august i took it to the 2 stroke extravaganza and ruined the rear tire doing a burnout [hot chunks of rubber everywhere] nice to see people like it. derek, its a kustom kruser frame made by dyno works perfect and has never cracked even after raceing it a few times. dennis

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
gonna put a newer s6s motor in her and some newer things too. i blew the seals out of the gs motor. so if anyone is interested in the gs motor with extras pm me. dennis

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
hey dave, i got the bike on craigslist and the drivetrain from a swapmeet. its always best to get the whole running bike so you can use alot of the parts that will nickel and dime you if just buying a motor. thanks Ray, shes gathering dust right now. still i got to finish the 53 gmc before i start the refurbish. good to here from you the other night. dennis