Ma Ride- Plymouth

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I managed to get next sunday July 1st off. Is anyone interested in a ride. I have some nice riding around here. Im thinking start in the morning and make it a half day thing take a couple long rides hour to two each. I have a great state forest run, lots of strait aways and windy stretches. Lots of back roads but there is some main street/road driving. We can figure out the eats end of it as we go. Whos in ?

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I managed to get next sunday July 1st off. Is anyone interested in a ride. I have some nice riding around here. Im thinking start in the morning and make it a half day thing take a couple long rides hour to two each. I have a great state forest run, lots of strait aways and windy stretches. Lots of back roads but there is some main street/road driving. We can figure out the eats end of it as we go. Whos in ?
Sounds good to me, If you can put the route on paper that would also be good.

Jim English

Fifth & 6th picture

http://vimeo.com/44492379

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I will put the routes on paper for the ride, if you want to google a map or somthing we will be riding through myles standish State forest and the town resivoir area for one ride, and the chiltonville/ old sandwich road area for the other. My friend owns a clam shack on the beach which is nearby the second ride. Lots of local places to eat or we can wing a bbq. Plan on meeting up at Jenny grist Mill in Plymouth center..lots of parking.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I may be game, depends if i can have someone with me to watch my daughter while i ride.

We can change the meet up spot to one of the parks/playgrounds. there are several, one has one of those kids water parks with water that shoots out of multiple jets and fountains, they also have a playground, ice cream stand, its on the ocean so there is a beach for wading/ shell gathering etc. It is also close walking distance to the mayflower, plymouth rock, and the touristy stuff.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I'd love to come but I was hit by a hit and run driver last week. I'm in a sling for 4 to 6 weeks.
Sorry I didnt see that had happened, were you riding your motorbike? Hopefully you heal up soon.

OK so it looks like just 3 including me, thats fine we can still have a nice ride. We can meet up here
http://maps.yahoo.com/#conf=1&start...t=m&trf=0&tt=&q=Nelson+St,+Plymouth,+MA+02360
the park is at the end of the street towards the water, there is plenty of parking. Plan on meeting up at 10:00 - 10:30
We can go for a ride come back , and have lunch , go for another ride.
The misses and kids are going to come by the playground around 1- 1:30 if you want to do a quick bbq ( she can bring the portable grill) any preferences?, or you can pack somthing, grab a bite at one of the many resteraunts. My kids are 2.5 and 4.5

So its friday who is def. in ?

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Had a great ride! Sorry to hold you guys back a little. Changed the head & cyl gaskets and all is well again. Corey was correct as the cyl gasket had a small leak and was causing a lean condition. It was a great ride and I really enjoyed the day.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I had a great day as well. There wasnt any real hold up, thats part of the fun. Anytime you want to come down message me or somthing.

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Sorry I didnt see that had happened, were you riding your motorbike? Hopefully you heal up soon.
I was riding my 1920's motobike to work. I was going straight threw a green .
A car coming the other way took a left on green threw me. It wiped out the front forks and wheel but the rest of the bike survived with some minor scratches.
I rolled off the hood and landed on my feet some how. But i ended up with a clean brake all the way threw my collar bone from the impact.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Ouch!! hope its a swift recovery, bet your really missing the riding huh? Rebuilding the front end will be good therapy!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I was riding my 1920's motobike to work. I was going straight threw a green .
A car coming the other way took a left on green threw me. It wiped out the front forks and wheel but the rest of the bike survived with some minor scratches.
I rolled off the hood and landed on my feet some how. But i ended up with a clean brake all the way threw my collar bone from the impact.

Hey SlowBalt, Howya healing? Do you think you will make Jays rally?