Denver Area ride IX - Saturday June 30th

GoldenMotor.com

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I don't think that I need to say much here, you guys know what to do :). I just hope we don't get caught in a Sand storm again or worse. Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

Saturday June 30th @ 12pm
Berkeley Parking lot

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
So far those that are going are:

Tom, Mark, Andrew, Shawn, Van, Dave, Mark, Frank, Will

Still waiting to hear from George, and a few others... its supposed to be low 90's on Saturday. Should feel nice compared to how hot it has been.

Last edited:

The Beast

Sep 10, 2011
Brighton, CO
I'll be there on Saturday as well. Had a little problem with my rear tire, and a leaking fuel tank. Both tires have been replaced and I'll test the tank today for leaks. Either way I'll see you guys Saturday .wee.

Will

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I talked to George {via text} yesterday. He said sound's good and that he's going to try and make it out for this one. :)

The Beast

Sep 10, 2011
Brighton, CO
So fixing my tank without a welder was a failure I need to figure out a temporary fix for this weekend so I don't miss-out because of a fuel leak maybe Ill just duct tape a 1 gallon gas can to my bike laff

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Anyone else for making this ride a little earlier? These afternoon rain/wind storms have been pretty consistent. Just wondering if we shouldn't get an earlier start than noon.
We used to do 10:30. maybe that would be a better idea in view of the current weather we've been having. Just a thought based on our last ride.

Tom

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
sounds like a good idea...it would make it so that i couldnt come....but i agree it would be better in the aspect of storms and stuff....as well it would be a little cooler too....it would make it better for the group...regardless if i come or not

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
It was just an idea. No pressure and I certainly don't want it to exclude anyone. Let's see what the others have to say, Van. Majority rules here.

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
sounds like a good idea...it would make it so that i couldnt come....but i agree it would be better in the aspect of storms and stuff....as well it would be a little cooler too....it would make it better for the group...regardless if i come or not
It almost sounds like Van doesn't want to come, lol. :rolleyes:

I don't mind on the time we show up, I just figured a later time since Andrew and Shawn are coming up from Co. Springs. Either way it will be a good day. If we do meet @ the 12p scheduled time; then we can schedule the next one for 10:30-11ish and keep it at that time from then on.

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
I totally want to go.... I'm going camping tonight and hauling butt back in the morning so I can make the ride. On the same note..... Majority does rule and I didn't want to sound like I was going to try and change what was going on if it ended up that I wasn't going to make it because of time constraints. No worries.... Def planning on bring the felt out

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'm good with noon. Heck, if it rains, so what. We won't melt.
What's the route? Same as we tried last time? Downtown Denver?

Tom