w00t

GoldenMotor.com

HiddenRose

Jul 1, 2010
Orlando
Finally finished my build. All it needs is some gas and oil can't wait to go zipping pass a cop while testing it out (nah not really cop said it was legal just need a drivers liscenes). Its on schwinn beach cruiser riverside with a 66cc centrigiful force pull start grubee sky hawk CAN'T wait to get it started tomorrow. I'll try to get a photo of it uploaded tomorrow.
dance1

Edit
-----------------------------------------------------------
****ing piece of **** kit got the motor running though. First thing that broke was the pull start metal cable then the throttle nut snapped some of the throttle handle when i was tightening it. So I had to spin the back tire to get the motor running and it sounds good :D but it won't run in idle i have to keep giving it gas to keep it running. I just ordered new parts and but not the pull start cable im going to give gasbike a call up first thing in the morning and ***** at them till they send me a new free cable with some of the parts i ordered.

Last edited:

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Should change the name of the thread to 'Woot/D'oh!', sorry about your luck, but gasbike should hook you up.

Lol bugman, I agree: never tell a cop he's wrong, unless you're in front of a judge.

Good luck Rose!