new member from wallingford connecticut

GoldenMotor.com

larry

Jul 23, 2009
wallingford conn
Hello all. I am relatively new to MB. I have installed a staton friction drive (subaru robin 35 engine)
on my renovated (upright handlebars,and more comfortable seat) Bridgstome MB 5 mountain bike.
I also have a Bike-E recumbant and am trying to decide which motor to use (Im leaning towards to titan 50cc from thatsdax or the dimension edge set up...any suggestions would be appreciated
In addition to my bikes I have a Tomas moped that I play with.
I find this forum very informative and the members seem to be nice poeple. I hope to meet many of you in the future. Are there any local rallies or meet ups?

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Welcome. I lived in East Haven when I was young & have relatives in Durham. I'm sure you will meet Dan from Ct. on the forum soon (where are you Dan?). Yes, this forum is great!!
Jay

offroad

Dec 31, 2008
Connecticut
Hello all. I am relatively new to MB. I have installed a staton friction drive (subaru robin 35 engine)
on my renovated (upright handlebars,and more comfortable seat) Bridgstome MB 5 mountain bike.
I also have a Bike-E recumbant and am trying to decide which motor to use (Im leaning towards to titan 50cc from thatsdax or the dimension edge set up...any suggestions would be appreciated
In addition to my bikes I have a Tomas moped that I play with.
I find this forum very informative and the members seem to be nice poeple. I hope to meet many of you in the future. Are there any local rallies or meet ups?

Where in Wallingford do you live? I am up by Rock Hill school, past Choate. Small world.

offroad

Dec 31, 2008
Connecticut
does anyone know of a installation mechanic for a motor, in connecticut? I have one motor that has been sitting in a box for five months, and I want it installed. Just do not have all the tools and the patience to do it myself.