Happy Birthday SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing!!!

GoldenMotor.com

SoSauty

Feb 4, 2011
Bako, CA
Alright NashMoto(Brian),

I'm pumping my red/black e-bike up to 3K plus new tires. That puts my modest motor right on the edge, not certain it'll will come thru at that level. If so, I hope to ride your back tire, upgrade my racing skills and dice it out with 'ya!

Also plan to run my blue e-bike, complete with igloo cooler bags, in the lo-power class.

Gotta work things around out of state business too, but your showing is just more incentive. These promoters will work it out with lots of great racing action to build upon in the future!

See all my racing buddies there,
Will

Last edited:

Bigboy

May 4, 2011
Placerville, California.
i know there's a lot of racers who are only going to make one of the races, and again, that's gonna hurt both of us.

you were complaining about losing money on your last race, and i said i did too.

obviously, if we're both losing money, there's a problem.

if we can't at least break even, i don't see either of us having the ability to keep these races going much longer.

if we continue on this path, this "sport" will be dead before it even had a chance.
Question:

Why do we have 2 Promoters for motorized bicycle racing?

Who started the first race in SoCal?

Why did the second person feel he has to start another race circuit?
It was obliviously for the wrong reasons otherwise we would not have this conversation!

AND
why is this conversation here on "Happy Birthday SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing"

Quality rules! Less races but each with a high turnout should be the goal!

These races should be an EVENT not to be missed! If it's just easy to skip
a race if next race is only two weeks later!

My personal opinion:

Roland of

Last edited:

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
Yeah, this thread is a celebration of 1 yr of So Cal motor bicycle racing.

You guys should start the MBR vs B Co. bit_h thread - :)

Competition is the American way. Drives down costs for the consumer.

Except in a limited market that is. And you guys definetley have a limited market.

Hey, look what Barnum & Bailey did - :)

I really don't give a crap, I'm not into racing and you will never see me racing. You might see me there watching and I would like to be able to watch one of these some day.

Think about it.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I am done if this continues the way it is going. Time to grow up and work together if we want this to happen. I like both of you and enjoy your company but please work together. I plan to sponsor an event in the future and want to be able to work with both of you.

You little itches need to kiss and make up...laff

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yes I agree with the racing masses (err....small group of racers), you two guys (Baird & Neil), whom I support and race in both of your guys events gotta stop dating the same girl Anna. Get on the same page cause we know you can......or else!

Anna is a bad girl and she gets the best of both of you's.....it's time to break off that relationship and get promoting what the fans and racers want........a really fun and exciting event!

Anna is short or a nickname for animosity, just so ya know ;)

Happy B-Day MBR, now shakes hands and come out promoting with the guy who makes cool bikes!

dance1

Last edited:

nashmoto

Apr 21, 2010
Northern California
Looking forward to it. Working on a Mikuni carb setup for the 49cc Honda and more tuning on the 196cc bike. Always something fun to work on before hitting the track again.

Hoping to make it to more of these races ...except it's a long haul from NorCal. See you at the next one!

Alright NashMoto(Brian),

I'm pumping my red/black e-bike up to 3K plus new tires. That puts my modest motor right on the edge, not certain it'll will come thru at that level. If so, I hope to ride your back tire, upgrade my racing skills and dice it out with 'ya!

Also plan to run my blue e-bike, complete with igloo cooler bags, in the lo-power class.

Gotta work things around out of state business too, but your showing is just more incentive. These promoters will work it out with lots of great racing action to build upon in the future!

See all my racing buddies there,
Will

bajaracer1

Jul 11, 2012
Encino ca.
so is there a sign up list for the September 1st race?
also i'm building a 212cc motor bike. will there be class for me to race in?