finally, a new project....

GoldenMotor.com

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
Sorry to keep you guys waiting but with my first son on the way, and a steady flow of bodies in my chair, I've been working 12-16hrs a day 5-6 days a week. And STILL coming home to a honey do list....
So, I'm allowed about 1/2-3hrs a weekend to get as much done as I can.....so, slow going...

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
I know how you feel last month 2 weeks with nothing an this month I am drowning in an ocean of steel ...but busy is a good thing .

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
No, can't complain about being busy....especially as a tattoo artist, its a real feast or famine kinda deal.
...if I don't take em while the taking is good, I sit on my sad keister wondering how the heck to pay my bills....and custom bikes aren't exactly selling like hot-cakes lately, not in this economy, or at least not in Ft. Liquordale. Which is actually kinda surprising, I was counting on the VAST number of revoked drivers licences to provide a customer base....they'd rather ride a bus and spend more on booze. :(

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
Yeah, rusty, I've seen that video. The frames a CRAZY concoction, but looks pretty sweet in a FRANKEN-CHOPPER kinda way!!
Just ordered a SWEET lil double-clamp bmx neck today which will complete these forks nicely.
I WAS going to fabricate one, but with my recent work obligations (and a lil extra scratch) simply hitting "buy now" sounded like one heck of an option!

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
Yeah, rusty, I've seen that video. The frames a CRAZY concoction, but looks pretty sweet in a FRANKEN-CHOPPER kinda way!!
Just ordered a SWEET lil double-clamp bmx neck today which will complete these forks nicely.
I WAS going to fabricate one, but with my recent work obligations (and a lil extra scratch) simply hitting "buy now" sounded like one heck of an option!
lmao !!!!!