RI. April 21 ride.

GoldenMotor.com

Bob Mac 18704

Jan 24, 2010
penna.
I hate to do this but the weather doesn't look too promising for the weekend. Unless something changes I think I'm going to bow out. Might be a good idea to set a rain date on these things. Bummer, Bob Mac

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Dam can't we ever catch a break weatherwise! I'll be there unless you call it off. I'll be riding the same bike as last time so bring a tow rope LOL!

Jim

Bob Mac 18704

Jan 24, 2010
penna.
If I decide to come out on fri. Is their a place I can park my camper for the night without landing in jail. Anice stealthy spot would be nice.

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
We will meet up around 11 and hit the road around 12. I'll be their earlier. Probably around 10:30.
Their is actually no address for the park.
Aim for around 20 Old forge rd. Smithfield ,RI 02917 you can't miss it ,it's the only thing there.

Last edited:

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Just wanted to let everyone know I'm moving the start time up to 10am due to the chance of afternoon showers. Sky should be clear until around 3pm, then it's just a chance of light showers. Still plenty of time for riding.

(BACK TO 11AM)

Last edited:

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
We are back to clear sky in the forecast. Dam you indecisive weather man.
start time is now back to 11 am sorry every one for the confusion.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
The weather was unbelieveably great! The routes were even better than the weather. Seemed almost like cars were banned for the entire day! Shame that so many missed this exceptional ride. Hope you do another!

Jim English

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Thanks Jim. Grate to see you again.
I'm probably going to try this again next month since you were the only one that showed. Next time I'll only be bringing water though.
I'm going to be eating pizza for the next few weeks.
Make sure to post some pics, hope everyone had a good safe ride.
Sorry. It was just Jim and I buy ourselves at another rally.
And we've already got pictures of each others bikes.

Last edited: