What mored I ask for?

GoldenMotor.com

SANGESF

Feb 23, 2009
Lake Worth
Ok, alot of things happened over the past month..

I have hit the 2 and a half year mark on one of my batteries and one of my motors..

Here are the results....

Mileage: finally reached 20,000 miles

Front 36v (250w) motor: (Same Tire and Tube from day one. (not one flat!)

Battery: 36v 15ah From eBay vendor "Vpower" (1C rated continuous, 2C max discharging)
Over 1000 cycles, half of them using 12-15 out of 15Ah, the other half being between 2 and 12ah. *
Usable AH? (as of last month-march 1st):*
13.6ah to 95% DOD. (prolly could push it to 14.. *But that's close enough for me!)

Controller amp usage:*
MAX - 25a (start from dead stop)*
Typical - 8-12a (cruising speed of 18-20mph)

My BMS finally died last month from rain/water "damage"...

Been charging with my Vpower charger (set at 43.8 CC/CV) to "full" for the past month (no BMS))...
Used (via watt meter) up to a max of 12-13ah per *since last month...
Just took charger off and for the first time in a month checked each cell group, results?:*
EVERY CELL between 3.58v and 3.6v after 20 mins off charger..

What else could I ask for?!?!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I could use a link to the tires you used. I average mebbe 6000 miles peddling and they are too bald. I want something kewl for a rear tire on my Morini 9.4 jobber. Thanks!

SANGESF

Feb 23, 2009
Lake Worth
I could use a link to the tires you used. I average mebbe 6000 miles peddling and they are too bald. I want something kewl for a rear tire on my Morini 9.4 jobber. Thanks!
These are the ones that originally came with my OCC Stingray (front tire)
My rear tire gets a flat once a month.
(I have slime in the rear 20 x 4 1/4 tire)
The front tube is a "super thick" (slime) tube.

I hear good things about the "big apple" tires.. I would check those out in combustion with the super thick tube from slime.