Video Camera Mount

GoldenMotor.com

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Ray, the first video in the first post, I thought you were gonna get taken out by the power pole and then the first van that passed on a double line with a car approaching. I know the power pole wasn't really close, it just looked like it from the camera view. The van, though, was pretty close. Does that camera happen to be the sport cam available from Sam's? I bought one and haven't even turned it on yet.

Nevermind, I just saw the pic of the cam. Not the same little camera that I have.

RusticoRay

Oct 3, 2009
6mi. from the Old North Bridge
I have learned the hard way, broken collar bone and collapse lung not to give my part of the road up. One foot from the white line is mine. The thing is around here people are just impolite and in a big rush to go nowhere. There is a light about 1/2 mile up the road and I always catch up and creep up to the front. I try to be polite and helpful with all the hand signals and stuff but there are a few who believe that it is there god given right to pass over double yellow lines to get 10 ft. ahead and put other people's well being at risk.
Amazon.com: Flip Ultra Camcorder 2nd Generation, 120 Minutes: Electronics