just got my motor !!

GoldenMotor.com

justus946

May 13, 2009
chillicothe, ohio
hi fellow mb friends,
just got the gt 5 grubee in the mail. lookin to start my first bike, schwinn jag to start with. then move motor over to a vintage bike frame. ken

butchatron

Jul 22, 2009
kentucky
Congrats! Question- I'm new to this hobbie and I see alot of folks selling these engines. Now I'm a bit weary about purchacing things off the internet, especially when everyone is selling the same product so cheap. Can you tell me what company you went with? How was it dealing with them? Thanks and good luck with your project.

justus946

May 13, 2009
chillicothe, ohio
mb friends,
called kings motor, got gasbike ?? same company ?? bought grubee gt 5 motor kit . ask some questions tech dept. was good. ordered it, 7- 10 days it came.

gas tank had 3-6" runs in paint on top, some wear thru on paint on bottom, a few washers missing.

" I like good customer service !" they want me to pay to have it shipped back so they can look at it !!!! I ask about a phone pic. NO. they want me to ship it back. THEY SHOULD STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT !!

WOULD I BUY FROM THEM AGAIN YES PROBABLEY, I WOULD ASK FOR NO RUNS IN PAINT THO !!
lol !
my bike is in michigan, i'm in ohio moving back soon, so it will be a bit before motor meets bicycle.
I have a newer schwinn jaguar that it will go on for now, but later it will go on a vintage bike.like a springer, full fender type.

can't wait,
ken