ez-bike Hi from SLO, CA

GoldenMotor.com

ez-bike

Jun 15, 2009
Templeton, CA
You got it I ride a EZ Motorbike kit on a 26" Schwinn Cruiser-Six frame. The rest of the build as follows: 24" steel rims with .105" dia. spokes. Front Brake Sturmey Archer X-FD. Rear brake Hi-Stop Kick brake. I use a Whizzer conversion set-up so I run the Whizzer Sheeve and belt to the rear wheel. Repo springer forks. The rest is the typical Chinese Motorized bike kit fare. Tank, controls etc..

This is far from my first build. I've built and blown up quite a few 2-strokes I even got lucky and got a good one. I have this 48cc rocket in a 24" boys beach cruiser. With a 36 tooth sprocket it's a solid 35 mph bike. I even have a whizzer with a Over Head Valve Conversion that I designed and build. Way cool and lot's of fun....But....

For everyday no-hassle, clean, reliable, efficient transportation I go with the EZ Motorbike kit. 4-stroke, OHV , 49.5cc , 2hp, Pull Start, Quite operation, smooth transmision of power, Climbs hills at 20mph, low vibration compared to 2-strokes. Can't tune an engine? Don't have to with this kit it runs great right out of the box! Forced air cooling. No pre-mix! Rides great!

Hope to hear from you all

Miles