Who can tell me

GoldenMotor.com

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
Standard American bottom bracket for one piece cranks, or you can get a three piece crank adapter.

Headset? I dunno.

But to answer your question, since it's a bikeberry frame, and they have a "questions?" Link, I bet they could answer all your inquiries.

Paint and welds look like crap, might just be the pictures, though.

agrizz

Jul 27, 2016
USA
I have never seen such clueless people in all my life. mzmiami which sold me the frame can't tell me, and neither can bikeberry. You would think that people would be familiar with the products they sell. Amazing! Hopefully someone who has built one of these will stumble upon this thread and answer the question.

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
Did you ask if mzmiami sells those parts too?

I don't like those frames, so never built one, but I understand that there are more than one kind of them.

agrizz

Jul 27, 2016
USA
I did. They told me they were on their website but I didn't see them. Nobody has been able to give me an exact size for the headset, all they know is 1 1/8. I got a msg through eBay from mzmiami saying they listed the right headset for sale in their store.. I don't think it'll work. The listing says 32 mm and the inner diameter of my headset tube is roughly 44mm.

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
I've dealt with mzmiami several times - if they say it fits, it usually does (perhaps it comes with some kind of spacer or an external collar?)