Inventory for Bike Accessories Kiosk

GoldenMotor.com

slaprack

Dec 26, 2013
california, USA
We (some friends and I) opened a bike accessories kiosk in May last year. We are pretty low-tech right now with our inventory in a logbook along with our sales records. Our accountant had a tough time, yes. :) Anyway, we are losing money from not having the stocks available when someone comes in looking for it. Unfortunately, we have a lot of competition in this area, especially now, and if we don't have it, they go to another store. Long story short, does anyone know of an app for inventory? Preferably a free one? We don't have much space on the kiosk, so for use on a tablet will be preferred, but we can move things around to fit a PC too if really needed. Please, any suggestions? Thank you!

Marilu Oathout

Mar 11, 2015
Philippines
That is why its always best to do cycle counts or i.r.p before you open so you'll know what you'll soon need and have to order. I am sure that there's an apps that you can use to keep track but I don't think you can get it for free, anything essential now has a price tag.

slaprack

Dec 26, 2013
california, USA
That is why its always best to do cycle counts or i.r.p before you open so you'll know what you'll soon need and have to order. I am sure that there's an apps that you can use to keep track but I don't think you can get it for free, anything essential now has a price tag.
I am sure you right. Everything has a price. I used to work with bosley - you know, the hair place - and I remember we used a parachute or kite software - I can't remember the name exactly and I tried searching using these 2 keywords on google and got nowhere. Someone help me recall, please?