This is for all you slackers!

GoldenMotor.com

Flyman

Nov 28, 2014
Vian Oklahoma
This is for all you slackers that have FORGOT about Valentines day
is tomorrow. I confess I went to town & saw this guy bringing out roses,
& said thank you my friend you just pulled me from the dog house.

4-Doors you thought you had strike three on me!
NOPE I,m really a good guy if you ever meet me.

Fly (wink) dance1

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Actually, it's 2door, as in 2 door sedan as in my avatar. There is no doubt that if we ever met in person, judging from your reference to your age, we might well get along just fine.

No hard feelings here, sir. I don't hold grudges nor do I try to cultivate them. :)

As far as the current holiday; I need to go find a necklace with a single rose. If I have to pay for a couple of diamonds...so be it. I just want the lady to feel/know that I'm thinking or her. Gotta get out early tomorrow and find what I'm looking for. We had some things we had to take care of yesterday and today so I couldn't go shopping. Today was my birthday and she felt bad that she didn't get me anything. I told her we were even because I had not had a chance to get her a Valentine gift. We had a laugh and tomorrow we'll make it up to each other.

Glad you thought of your lady. Where would we be without them?

Tom

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
I sent my girlfriend a card. It's a dog card. The cover says "You Make my Tail Thump" When you open it an electro-mechanical widget wags a tail and plays "I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it"

She loved it. She's a dog person. She has 5 dogs.

I'm in like Flint for 5 bucks - :)

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I sent my girlfriend a card. It's a dog card. The cover says "You Make my Tail Thump" When you open it an electro-mechanical widget wags a tail and plays "I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it"

She loved it. She's a dog person. She has 5 dogs.

I'm in like Flint for 5 bucks - :)
That's pretty cool... I need to find something like that but bird related since my wife loves her birds... I'm not getting her a card this year, but she is getting to bring home her new blue and gold macaw that I made sure we had the funding to get so I think she'll be a lot happier with that over a card or a dozen roses and a box of chocolate hearts... I'm sure she'll post pics of her new baby on Facebook and other places so I'll try and post one in here after we bring her home.... or just look on here page sunday night... https://www.facebook.com/Karen.Schneider.Davis

Here's mine if anyone wants to add me or see my many "other hobbies"... https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1623024804 You can go thru mine to see her bird photo albums... we do have a few...

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Actually, it's 2door, as in 2 door sedan as in my avatar. There is no doubt that if we ever met in person, judging from your reference to your age, we might well get along just fine.

No hard feelings here, sir. I don't hold grudges nor do I try to cultivate them. :)

As far as the current holiday; I need to go find a necklace with a single rose. If I have to pay for a couple of diamonds...so be it. I just want the lady to feel/know that I'm thinking or her. Gotta get out early tomorrow and find what I'm looking for. We had some things we had to take care of yesterday and today so I couldn't go shopping. Today was my birthday and she felt bad that she didn't get me anything. I told her we were even because I had not had a chance to get her a Valentine gift. We had a laugh and tomorrow we'll make it up to each other.

Glad you thought of your lady. Where would we be without them?

Tom

Happy Birthday Tom, although y'all were busy, I you had a great day just the same.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
This is for all you slackers that have FORGOT about Valentines day
is tomorrow. I confess I went to town & saw this guy bringing out roses,
& said thank you my friend you just pulled me from the dog house.

4-Doors you thought you had strike three on me!
NOPE I,m really a good guy if you ever meet me.

Fly (wink) dance1
Weel I hope no one messes up like I did today, I went i to town to get Valentines stuff for wifey and basically it all worked out good, Igot her a nice box of chocolates, a big soft stuffed dog with ♡'s and the I Love You stuff on it, I got her a card that reads real nice and expresses things I agree with..... so whats the problem you may ask....

Well, a got the card out earlier to sign it and write a little extra love note in it, I started writing and happened to look down at the bottom of the card and realized I had bought a Happy Mothers Day card instead of a Valentines Card....lol..!

So I guess Ill just write her a note and give her the candy and stuffed weiner dog with a big smile and tell her I messed up on the store bought card.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Weel I hope no one messes up like I did today, I went i to town to get Valentines stuff for wifey and basically it all worked out good, Igot her a nice box of chocolates, a big soft stuffed dog with ♡'s and the I Love You stuff on it, I got her a card that reads real nice and expresses things I agree with..... so whats the problem you may ask....

Well, a got the card out earlier to sign it and write a little extra love note in it, I started writing and happened to look down at the bottom of the card and realized I had bought a Happy Mothers Day card instead of a Valentines Card....lol..!

So I guess Ill just write her a note and give her the candy and stuffed weiner dog with a big smile and tell her I messed up on the store bought card.
Ouch.... good thing you caught it before giving her the card tho...

Flyman

Nov 28, 2014
Vian Oklahoma
Map is that age creeping up on you??? Dave I have always wanted a macaw, &
have come close to getting one. Two thing kept me from it, price as you know,
& they live a very long time. I weighted to late in life. Those birds really get very
devoted to there owners. It,s said if there owner dies, they can go mad, no joke.

There was a lady on tv that had a rescue place for them. She showed some that
had lost there owner & pulled many of its feathers out. Yea there really cool birds.
You guy,s will really have fun training it.

Fly

Last edited: