Interesting forum 90-110cc Help!

GoldenMotor.com

Sexypena

Feb 1, 2014
Porterville
Okay hello guys , I'm already a owner of a 66/80cc. But I'm starting my second build and I want to get a bigger motor! I'm wanting to use a beach cruiser style frame but I want more power is there any motors bigger than 66cc like maybe a 90 or 110cc bike engine that would mount easily ?

Police isn't an issue: I know all of them and they love my bike in my town in California !

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You might want to check out the DYI, non-kit section of the forum to see what engines have been used by members.

One thing to keep in mind; it is a bicycle, with bicycle wheels, tires, bearings and brakes. Before you start adding displacement and speed you'll want a dependable bike under you. Concentrate your efforts on those mechanical aspects before trying to go faster. Safe is better than fast.

Tom

TakeiT

Apr 17, 2014
Oshawa, Ontario
There are some old racing pocket bikes with a 110cc engine. I got my hands on one, though if I do anything with it it'll go in a gokart or something. Check your local classifieds

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
How about building a bike similar to scotto-'s race bike? You could use Venice's new mounts for the engine. Working out the drive would be up to you though.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
And so would I my friend, so would I.
I too, like you stated earlier, cannot afford to build such a beautiful beast right now (Motoped).
In the beginning, Scotto's bike did not cost anywhere near the cost of a Motoped if you discount all the high end race parts he has added to it later on.
The real cost is the ingenuity, patience and time to fabricate all the custom parts he made himself to bring it all together perfectly. That, anyone can afford if they really put their mind and effort into it as very little of it came from a catalog, web site or his wallet.
Blood, sweat and beers can create a masterpiece!