Best Place to Buy a Kit From?

GoldenMotor.com

lenny9651

Apr 7, 2013
florida
DO NOT BUY from gasbike.net, zone8cycling or kings motorbikes, they are owned buy nationwide access llc, they advertise on this site grubee 66cc engine kits $149 free shipping and on their own sites $149 without free shipping, i spoke with the head of nationwide access llc who told me he would not honor the advertised prices and if i didn't like it i could sue him, this is false advertising and i will be contacting the florida and california state attorney offices as well as the better business association

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
DO NOT BUY from gasbike.net, zone8cycling or kings motorbikes, they are owned buy nationwide access llc, they advertise on this site grubee 66cc engine kits $149 free shipping and on their own sites $149 without free shipping, i spoke with the head of nationwide access llc who told me he would not honor the advertised prices and if i didn't like it i could sue him, this is false advertising and i will be contacting the florida and california state attorney offices as well as the better business association
Dang-it........!