*Dealers need pricing*

GoldenMotor.com

rich4240

Jun 6, 2012
lefroy
pino.hi i need to get the best price possible on 5 full kit what can You all do for me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
Re: *delers nead priceing*

pino.hi i nead to get the best price posable on 5 full kit what can u all do for me
I could recommend using spell check and punctuation.

Seriously though, I don't think too many of the kit dealers monitor these threads much. You may want to just start Emailing or calling various venders.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI

This crowd is pretty well behaved relatively speaking when it comes to grammar and punctuation. Try Redit sometime! As for the OP, you would be better off selecting three or four potential vendors with similar product and email asking for a quote with a break for a quantity purchase. Be upfront and say you are getting other quotes and selecting from the best overall proposal. Don't go back and tell each of the vendors what the other quotes were. That would be bad form (unless you never plan to do business again with any of those vendors!). Don't ask for quotes without a follow up. Tell the people you didn't buy from why they didn't get the business without telling them who did and for how much. Thank them for their time and effort though. You might not get the service you want but you will stand on higher ground. Good luck with your venture.

rich4240

Jun 6, 2012
lefroy

so far iv talked to 3 delers and the best price i got was 750 the highest i got was 1000 im in can ada so we only have 3 delers that i know of on this side of the border i think i will go with the 750

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX

I'm not too concerned about spelling and grammar unless you are writing laws. The 2 stroke kits on EBAY are probably the cheapest available. Get a kit for your first build unless you are a good mechanic.

rich4240

Jun 6, 2012
lefroy

zptaredy done three and im geting two for my slef and the outher three are going to frends for cost then thay can bulid them themselfs
I'm not too concerned about spelling and grammar unless you are writing laws. The 2 stroke kits on EBAY are probably the cheapest available. Get a kit for your first build unless you are a good mechanic.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.

What are delers ? Is this a new upgrade part no one cared to tell me about? Come on guys.

Last edited:

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay

Oh gosh, I think you're planning on building bikes locally and opening up a world of headache for yourself. If you do, try and find an engine and drivetrain combo that people have had great success with, like a 49cc HS49/GHX50 or a Predator four stroke or something. I can't imagine the phone calls and endless unpaid tech support for 2-stroke and kit engine noobs.