Predator 99cc New in Box

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Go to moped army and try and sell something!!!!!! fahgettaboudit Lol they'll bust your chops left and right.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
WOW I only pay 80$ for the 99cc preddy @ harbor freight. prices must be crazy on both left coast
Harbor Freight doesn't sell the 99 cc now because they replaced it
with a 79 cc motor.
If you wus smart you shoulda bought a bunch of them cause you
would be racking in da big bucks now like CoolCruiser! :D

The regular price of the 99 cc was $140? + shipping so $170 shipped
for a brand new motor that you can't buy now is more than fair. ;)

jeeez, we all know what they used to sell for on sale with a 20% coupon
so why don't you start your own for sale thread and sell yours?

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
they are still on the shelf at our local HF costing 79.99 plus tax, with my ITC card, I was there yesterday to pick another one up

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
they are still on the shelf at our local HF costing 79.99 plus tax, with my ITC card, I was there yesterday to pick another one up
It's a possibility that the local harbor Freight may had some old stock on hand, but it's not a regular stocked item. Sometimes you can find discontinued items at the local Harbor Freight that are not listed on their website or catalog. The 99cc engine was replaced by the 79cc last year.

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

Last edited:

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Stop all this bickering you're scaring the newbie baby bikers boys. I can't live with this animosity and hatred stop it just stop it . LOL

Mar 31, 2013
RI
...yeah man, i'm with MBR on this with the whole ''it's a more than fair price for a motor you can't get any more'' (i'm paraphrasing) so if you still have them in a couple weeks i'll be buying one, ...sadly, my local HF only has the 79cc.

...i'm still very new at this stuff so i have no idea when i'd be ready to build with it but i know i want one, lol.

peace, bozo

btw, i live near Providence so, assuming you haven't sold them by next month, i'll be coming up in person to pick one up.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
...yeah man, i'm with MBR on this with the whole ''it's a more than fair price for a motor you can't get any more'' (i'm paraphrasing) so if you still have them in a couple weeks i'll be buying one, ...sadly, my local HF only has the 79cc.

...i'm still very new at this stuff so i have no idea when i'd be ready to build with it but i know i want one, lol.

peace, bozo

btw, i live near Providence so, assuming you haven't sold them by next month, i'll be coming up in person to pick one up.
I think you deserve a discount on one just for being semi local and an all-around nice guy (clown).

dnut

PS " Bozo, Bozo......always laughs, never frowns.......Bozo, Bozo......BoOOOzo the clown"!

Last edited: