99cc predator

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Putting a 99 on the
MP was my original plan. But as soon as I went to buy it. They didn't have them anymore.
They didn't have them ever (for sale) in California unfortunately.....where were you going to buy it that they ran out? Are you gonna seal the deal here and make a "best offer"?

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
They had them for sale at the child vista one on L-st by the I-5. I still have the rain check for it. They had the national model and the C.A.R.B approved model.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Money order is away!!!! Scotto finish the tandem!!! We all want to see that at the race!!! and with electric start. I really wanna see that.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Money order is away!!!! Scotto finish the tandem!!! We all want to see that at the race!!! and with electric start. I really wanna see that.
Huh......who's we all??? The tandem won't be racing, it will be beaching! How would I even get that to the races with a Toyota 4-Runner? Unless you haul it up there :D

dnut

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
They had them for sale at the child vista one on L-st by the I-5. I still have the rain check for it. They had the national model and the C.A.R.B approved model.
Umm, only if it was attached to a water pump and it was not C.A.R.B. compliant.......seriously. I have a rain check too for the 99cc Predator....they were not in the stores in California however (over 2 years ago till present).

Sorry Charlie! (pun intended :D)

dnut

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
So you west coasties know in the future....its $45 not 35 to ship one of these....$44.95 to be exact.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego
Thanx you didn't get to snake this one from me lol. I won't believe I bought it till i get it in my hands!!!