Titan 49cc 4 stroke kit for sale

GoldenMotor.com

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
For Sale-

Thatsdax XC50S (supertitan) in-frame setup, kit is 90% complete with: clutch pack, 3:1 gearbox, T8F 8mm racing chain and sprocket, NGK plug & NGK wire, and the diaphragm carb with built in pump (similar to walbro). Has a short straight pipe on it now, but also comes with the stock box exhaust. Like I mentioned, the kit is 90% complete... you just need a gas tank, throttle assembly, and a mount (stock or custom) and you’re good to go. This is a steal at this price compared to how much everything cost brand new. This motor is a beast for a 49cc, I just don't use it at all. Not looking to part out or trade, $200obo + S/H. Thanks :)

Last edited:

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Seems like a good deal to me...
What is the mechanical condition of the motor?
...I'm with VeloD... I got a bench full of projects and should buy, but just can't, right now.
It'll sell...
rc

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Thanks for bumping this guys... the motor runs great. Starts on the first pull. Has about 75 hours of use, still has lots of life left. Minor upgrades. I keep contemplating on whether to sell this engine or build a bike for my brother. If it don't go then I I'll go ahead and put it to use.