Looking for a set of 26"alloy wheels...

GoldenMotor.com

577-Jersey

Mar 23, 2013
central western nj
Hi,,
Just picked up a nice old steel huffy frame,,but need a nice set of straight,strong 26" alloy wheels with 6 gear free wheel pack on back.

I will pay,,paypal or money order,,and live in NJ.

Thanks guys Tom :)

Last edited:

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Check out the thread by AFUTUREPILOT in the swap & shop. He's parting out his bike and has a set of the wheels you want. I just responded to it so it should be at the top of the list or so.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Can you post a link Bairdco? I'm on bikeparts right now and I don't see no 26" alloy mags......

Edit: I now have a new wheel source. Thanks Bairdco!

Last edited:

577-Jersey

Mar 23, 2013
central western nj
Mags will work but spokes will be better,,Im planning on selling the bike so just want to go with the rag joint for this one,,maybe the guy who has the mags has the original wheels from that schwinn,,that would work also,,I cant see myself using these junk Huffy steel wheels,,nope.

WightBoy

Aug 30, 2012
Michigan, USA
The schwinn wheels that come on the clairmont are absolute garbage in my opinion. If I hadn't thrown mine out, I would have paid you to take them off my hands.

577-Jersey

Mar 23, 2013
central western nj
The schwinn wheels that come on the clairmont are absolute garbage in my opinion. If I hadn't thrown mine out, I would have paid you to take them off my hands.
Oh really,,thats stinks,,its looking like I may just have to buy a pair sooner or later,,the steel frame I have is rather nice,,neat welds,,front suspension for what it is,,It will make a nice 20 mph motorized bicycle just dont want to use the steel wheels that came with it.

577-Jersey

Mar 23, 2013
central western nj
I found a nice set of shimano wheels today on CL with quick release,,guy threw in 2 tires,,and 2 extra wheels that are a little bent for parts,,so i got 4 wheels for $15 bucks,,actually I spent $15 in fuel to get them also,,but heck it was well worth it,,now i can prepare for my next build.CL is beginning to become a very useful asset for building motorized bicycles :)

Thanks guys!!!

Tom :)

Last edited: