Honda GXH-50 brand new! $325shipped

GoldenMotor.com

wheelieking71

May 17, 2012
Gilbert, AZ
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_669192_669192

i did buy it from northern tool. after shipping it was, i believe $422.
have all receipts and warranty paperwork. bought for this project: http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=39550

got some bad news from the doc that is going to prevent me from finishing my project. the engine has never even been started! i will ship it to somebody for $325.

i am no newcomer to selling over the internet. here is my feedback page on an audio forum i frequent: http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/itrader.php?u=1618

this is a risk-free purchase, and a great deal for somebody!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Wow Wheel. You OK?

Bummer your not gonna finish your build. Please keep us updated on how your doing.

wheelieking71

May 17, 2012
Gilbert, AZ
yea, i am okay. as long as i don't let this crazy infection get out of control. I am confident i will be much better off in a year or two after i have become acclimated to life with a prosthetic. but, in the mean-time i will not be needing my bicycle any time soon. and i will be off work for 6 weeks straight. then limited light duty. i am a machinist by trade, but, i drive a desk, its all light duty LOL. what i think the doc meant by that is part-time, limited hours. not trying to gross anybody out LOL, but here is the stump of a leg i have been living with for the last 10-12 yrs:

i say 10-12 because it took me at least 2 years to "learn" how to walk afterwards. i have managed to get to a point where i live as normal a life as anybody. but i deal with a ridiculous amount of pain doing it! the reason i have put this off for so long is twofold. money, and fear. but, its definitely time. esp. now that the doc has found infection. he says its treatable, but its risky. and it is almost guaranteed to come back. he also was sure to inform/remind me that the older i get the harder the recovery/acclimation will be. well, at 42, and half crippled, i am feeling my age. its time.

so, enough about why the little Honda is for sale! anybody want to buy an engine and pay my car payment for a month while i am off work?! LOL

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I had a friend who had a mangled leg, he actually kept it for longer than he should have, and then he had to have it taken off anyway. Ever see a man with one and a half legs try to bump start an XV750?

He did have an end of leg party though.

After the op, he was in trouble with the hospital for playing Bullitt in a wheelchair down this long corridor with flat bits and slopes.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
YAAOW! Ya, that needs to go away. I had a friend who had a major fall ( like 50 feet ) broke; well.... Everything. After about 3 years fighting to keep his leg he finally had it off. Dude had a good sense of humor. Had a prostetic made up like a wood peg leg. Yup! Every halloween. Pirate; and a very authentic one at that. Except for the stuffed parrot. laff Thats a very good price on an authentic Honda. Should sell fast. EDIT: Ludwig bump started my memory :) This fellow also had a "Farewell to leg" party.

Last edited: