Dont trust pirate cycles!!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
There will always be low post count folks hacking away at vendors. We all know who started that.lafflaffrotfl^5

Glad I am not a vender at times ....I don't sell a darn thing thing. I just enjoy the comradery, learning and helping folks out. It is somewhat neat to have been around long enough to know the true history around some of this stuff.

I do agree with what Al said to a point.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
You know, this thread is going on and on, yet I haven't really seen too many new threads of anything actually for sale in the swap and shop lately. Perhaps this is becoming just a bit of a waste of time, considering the OP hasn't responded in a couple days. Perhaps it is time to move on to something more productive? Just a suggestion.

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
Well I can say that they are on one of their don't answer the phone or emails sprees... I bought two things from them and need to return one of them, because it is the wrong size. Very frustrating to say the least.

skitchfish

Oct 27, 2010
Michigan
Hey post sender you could be a vendor or taco bender by September! If i got the wrong part from Pirate i would send it back with a note explaining i was pissed about paying for shipping and to do me right. I would tell him i want the high dollar fancy T-shirt and apology for not answering the %#&*ing phone. I think i would get a phone call, the correct part and a free T.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
You'd be wrong skitch. Just cuz you kick your feet and throw a tantrum doesn't mean you get what you want. Exactly the opposite.

birdmannn101

Oct 23, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Hmmmm, Well let's see if your correct. I ordered a sprocket adapter (Not in Stock) on Monday and the delivery notice says that I am to receive it today, Thursday.

skitchfish

Oct 27, 2010
Michigan
You'd be wrong skitch. Just cuz you kick your feet and throw a tantrum doesn't mean you get what you want. Exactly the opposite.
Ok Giz, I think you missed the point because because you read my text thinking I had an attitude. It was not intended to be comprehended that way.

First of all, I have ordered plenty from Pirate cycles and never had any problem what so ever. Just a couple of weeks ago i defended them from what i thought was a slight over reaction and proclaimed Pirate and SBP are vendors on a different level than the rest. I still believe this to be the truth.

My point was rather than having a phone conference, go ahead and ship it back with a note.( get the ball rolling ) Yes, pay to ship it back, I'm sure Justin would make the shipping right so it's not your dime. I'm completely confident that if he received a note from me explaining my displeasure he would give me a call.

I'm not new at this, I am also in business and you are completely correct about not going ape crap, and cussing and generally being a hole.

On another subject, how many people are screwing vendors by calling before returning and expecting to keep the " wrong " part. You can do that with FleaBay Guy but don't do it to good vendors.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
You are correct sir. Why keep it if its the wrong part? And I was actually referring to the OP and the 4G kit that I'm almost positive that he bought. He just needs to be patient,which may be why he isn't commenting.

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
Does anyone actually know the owner and are they able to get a hold of him. Because at this point they are not answering any calls or emails, plus their voice mail box is full and not taking anymore messages.

They may be a good vender, but at this rate they will get a bad rap which will hurt their business.