High Quality Laser Cut Gaskets for sale

GoldenMotor.com

StrontiumEthics

Aug 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Up for sale are high quality laser cut gaskets. These gaskets are made of a high temperature acrylic-nitrile-latex and organic fiber compound that outlasts and outperforms any of the chinese stock gaskets. What you’re paying for here is quality, precision, and performance. The ported designs on the intake and exhaust gaskets provide a smooth flowing fuel mixture into the engine.

No more cutting gaskets from cereal gaskets
No more time consuming gasket cutting
No more paying $2 for a gasket and $10 for shipping
Item are stocked and ready to ship.
Each gasket is approximately 1/32” or .79mm thick

Highly recommended for modified engines (performance modifications generally increase heat output of engines reducing the life and performance of standard gaskets)

Gasket Set Includes: Intake, exhaust, magneto, base cover, clutch cover, crankcase.
Important Note: For all purchases including intake gasket please specify the design of your intake port (some engines have a wider design)

Pricing (Paypal accepted)

Gasket Kit: 13.99 + Free shipping
Intake Gasket: 2.99 + Free shipping
Exhaust Gasket: 2.99 + Free shipping
Base Gasket: 3.25 + Free shipping
Magneto Gasket: 3.25 + Free shipping
Crankcase Gasket: 6.25 + Free shipping
Clutch Gasket: 3.25 + Free shipping

PM me if you are ready to order/interested. Thanks!

Attachments

StrontiumEthics

Aug 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Hi
Can you laser cut gaskets out of aluminum or? I need a base gasket @ .50mm thick + 2 thin base gaskets.
Thanks
dnut
As of now I cannot do aluminum but I can cut a base gasket out of .40mm or .80mm thick material high temperature organic fibre rubber compound. Maybe you can use a combination of the two. Thanks!

feelyx

Jun 30, 2012
sac. ca 95821
As of now I cannot do aluminum but I can cut a base gasket out of .40mm or .80mm thick material high temperature organic fibre rubber compound. Maybe you can use a combination of the two. Thanks!
Ok lets have
1ea.. complete gasket set..
1ea....40mm base
1ea.....80mm base
2ea. of your thinest material base gaskets
PM me your paypal and total and when I get home tonight I will send some monies your way.
Thanks

skitchfish

Oct 27, 2010
Michigan
I'm cheaper than dirt and your products are really inexpensive. I would not have mind paying a couple bucks more for a quality, precision base gasket. Kudos to you for helping the MB brotherhood out, but don't cheat yourself. I'm sure some people are thinking I'm an idiot for conveying this but, i believe in the value of paying a little more for your effort.

StrontiumEthics

Aug 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
I'm cheaper than dirt and your products are really inexpensive. I would not have mind paying a couple bucks more for a quality, precision base gasket. Kudos to you for helping the MB brotherhood out, but don't cheat yourself. I'm sure some people are thinking I'm an idiot for conveying this but, i believe in the value of paying a little more for your effort.
I understand what it feels like to get cheated a little. Its really not that much, its much more cooler to not earn a few more dollars and make things easier for everyone else. Its just what I do. But I appreciate the concern.

young grease monkey

Sep 20, 2011
Chicago
Hmm, I could scan it and email it to ya. Do you think the material you have is suitable for a head gasket? I wonder if your laser could etch sheet metal and you could just punch it out or something, because I would like a copper gasket.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I just purchased your Base gasket will it fit the PK80 ? I'm kinda under the impression that all base's of the cylinders are the same messurements as well engine case's , no other messurements and or options where givien as to what size engine for gasket kit, I would like the info ASAP incase I need to modify the order before it is ship
Sorry! should have thought about it before I bought (thats what I get for being to quick to click)