Board Track frame and parts for sale

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
That is way cool looking makes me want to move to Thialand LOL Sure makes me wonder why someone doesn't mass produce motorized bikes.

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Thanks Darkhawk22 and Jeorge.
I hope to share what we do with board track lovers.
Welcome to Thailand and get some impression with our motorized bicycle at the nice beach.

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Any idea how much the end price per unit would be if someone bought whatever a lot size would be like 100 units ect.? I know a big part of the price is shipping but it would give someone an idea of the end cost per unit. Also the specs of what parts are being used would be helpful. So many things we get stateside from overseas is just so inferior kinda makes us hesitate. One of the reasons why some products just don't hold up is the fact Americans (from USA anyhow) tend to be very overweight (like me I weigh 240) so it takes heavier duty parts to hold up. There's also a big push to buy American due to the economy. I don't want to discourage you your bike looks very nice.

Just curious are you just selling them locally now? Looked like you had a fairly nice assembly line going there.

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Many thanks Jeorge, without feedback I can not reach the need of customer. But now there is also limit of our work too.

1. Now we have only 1 size of frame. please see picture. Wheel is 26", Tire size 26x2.5. This tire is bigger than normal tire 28".

2. Material : black steel thick 2.87 mm. It's thickness is same as the thickness of custom chopper. I also attach Custom chopper file. We are also chopper builder. This frame is thick about 3 mm with engine 400cc.

3. Frame : TIG welding. Weight 8.9 kg.

4. Gas tank : Metal sheet thick 1.2 mm. capacity 3 liters.

It's handmade Job. We can guarantee that it's strong.

Price : It depends on Volume.
But I can tell some information that if I send only 1 set (frame,fork,gas tank,seat) weight ~ 14 kg. Shipping cost by EMS = ~USD 300

So wholesale is necessary to save cost. Then the last price will be not high. But it's also not cheap. It will fair price for both seller and buyer.

Attachments

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Man both of those bikes are nice especially the chopper. You do nice work for sure! I don't know specs on metal thickness but anyone that is serious enough to buy bulk surely has more to go on. I do know the crank & wheel bearings, sprocket drive as well as the spoke thickness comes into play with MB builds. Personally I like single speed peddling as a chain almost never comes off.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Run / AirSpeed,

Your shop reminds me of two American men who over 100 years ago began a motorcycle empire, they're shop was what we Americans call a Shed. The Shed was and is still a small storage building that is behind the house in our backyard.

Those two American men had the ingenuity to custom build motorized bicycles which later became known as Motorcycles, they're motorcycle company which started in 1903 is now known as Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Company.

I wish you much success with your motorbikes and custom motorcycles.

Want to say thank you for joining our motorized bicycle forum, and for sharing your Board Track Racer style motorized bicycles.

Will you be making the cyclinder ( round ) style gas tanks for the Board Track Racer style motorized bicycles.?

When I said your shop reminded me of the shop that Harley-Davidson started their business, it is meant as a compliment, your metal work & welding & fabricating looks outstanding!

Peace Crazy Horse.

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Man both of those bikes are nice especially the chopper. You do nice work for sure! I don't know specs on metal thickness but anyone that is serious enough to buy bulk surely has more to go on. I do know the crank & wheel bearings, sprocket drive as well as the spoke thickness comes into play with MB builds. Personally I like single speed peddling as a chain almost never comes off.
Thank you.
I overlook to give information about bike.
However I prefer selling parts than full bike.

1. Crank : steel size 150 mm
2. Length between right and left crank : 95 mm
3. Sprocket : steel 36t thick 3 mm
4. Freewheel : 22t
5. Spoke :thick 3 mm
6. wheel 40 holes
7. Hub : brand wis made in Japan, Bearing = steel ball 1/4
8. Chain : 415

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Crazy Horse : Thank you very much.
But we are too far far from HD. They are the legend, but we are only small boys.
We can create metal sheet but don't know much about engine.

HD is our favorite bike.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
I believe you should offer pricing on your site with payment (including shipping) via Paypal for the following:

- Complete bike with tires handlebars, seat pan etc. (with or without engine)
- Complete frame with boardtrack style handlebars, forks, tank (painted or unpainted)
- Complete frame with forks, tank (unpainted, no handlebars)
- Frame with Tank (unpainted)
- Boardtrack style handlebars
- Front forks
- Tires (these look unique)

This is just a suggestion. Some people would be willing to pay the shipping fees if the pricing on the parts are reasonable. I myself have purchased parts from Germany and paid more in shipping to get what I wanted (26" Moped rated tires for example).

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
I believe you should offer pricing on your site with payment (including shipping) via Paypal for the following:

- Complete bike with tires handlebars, seat pan etc. (with or without engine)
- Complete frame with boardtrack style handlebars, forks, tank (painted or unpainted)
- Complete frame with forks, tank (unpainted, no handlebars)
- Frame with Tank (unpainted)
- Boardtrack style handlebars
- Front forks
- Tires (these look unique)

This is just a suggestion. Some people would be willing to pay the shipping fees if the pricing on the parts are reasonable. I myself have purchased parts from Germany and paid more in shipping to get what I wanted (26" Moped rated tires for example).
Darkhawk,

Complete rolling chassis less engine is: per minimum quantity of 20 bikes ready to motorize is $ 480.00 US Dollars = $ 9,600.00 plus sea container shipped by Sea.

Contact Mana for shipping quote to your location.

C.H.

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Darkhawk : I do not tell the price on web that because I already got enquiries to purchase one set or one bike from many people. But they feel shipping is too high. So I want to sell only wholesale.

Example one set : frame, fork, gas tank, seatpan. Shipping cost by EMS (cheapest way) is nearly USD 300. Express = ~ USD 550.

For wholesale : I can sell full bike (without engine). Price will be varied from 20 - 50, 51 - 100. Negotiable.
Freight from Thailand port to US port : USD 120 - 170/CBM
But it excludes cost of custom clearance and transport in US.

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
If this is the price you were offering people. They are crazy to say it's to expensive. For $700 It comes with Gas tank, frame, seat and fork.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motor-gas-e...her_Vehicle_Parts&hash=item4ab9adab7c&vxp=mtr
When compared to something like the Sportsman Flyer $1,200 to start it's a bagan.

Yes, you are right. I accept that it's too expensive. That's because shipping cost is too much for one set or one bike. That's why in this web, I prefer wholesale only.

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Yes, you are right. I accept that it's too expensive. That's because shipping cost is too much for one set or one bike. That's why in this web, I prefer wholesale only.
I'm sorry if you did not understand me correctly. I am saying that $700US is a verry good price. Compared to other people that make bikes similar to yours.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
I agree $700 is a good price. Maybe the eBay customers are looking for less or to get more for the pricing like a mostly complete bike.