Gavely model L's forBTR builds 4sale

GoldenMotor.com

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
Well , it didnt take as long as I thought, son and his friends helped, only took 7 hours to catologue the motors and parts. Have a dozen I'll part with 5hp, 6.6hp and 7.6hp available. Im selling them @ $250 for the 5hp, $275 for the 6.6hp & $300 for the 7.6hp add $50 for starter +shipping. complete with carb (oil bath only on 5hp), mag, exhaust flange. Some have compression some dont all will need rebuilt. If you want a totally rebuilt one PM me for a qoute.
These motors are very unique with T heads, round bottoms, and are era correct for a BTR build. I'll clean a couple up tommorrow and post pics. In my opinion these motors would look better in a BTR or vintage tribute than a regular ole lawn mower engine. These are american built engines, with style and all the right curves

Attachments

Last edited:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
If wishin were fishing... I can really see this in a custom Taylar frame. Would'nt need the fake filler under the motor with that round crankcase. All my money is going in diferent directions right now; but DANG! Those are some nice finds.

Attachments

Last edited:

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
Nice round bottem and hefty jugs! Wish I could get my hands on a pair O them! laff GIGITY!
Id sell ya a matched set Then that fake oil tank would have to be real these have oil pumps in them , they use a automotive oil filter (STP S01) They are around 29 cubic inches, 2800rpm wot. these are some bad little engines, but they require some mods to be used in a bike build. they have 2 holes in each motor that are there from the factory that need alum. plugs and then heli arc welded in. They will work well as a faux V twin that what im doing with 2 of mine a 1913 HD twin tribute the Gravely Davidson

Last edited: