Whizzer Newsletter

GoldenMotor.com
Here is the latest information concerning the Whizzer Newsletter. If you have a Whizzer...vintage or new edition this is "must reading". As most know I currently write an article every month [have been for many years] on the new edition Whizzers and a good friend of mine [Fred White] supplies articles on the vintage Whizzers.

STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE WHIZZER MOTORBIKE HOBBY:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE WHIZZER NEWSLETTER!
The Whizzer Newsletter is a monthly publication that helps keep hobbyists abreast of related activities, activities. and includes technical articles that may help solve problems folks are having with their machines, plus other related information, and pictures sent in by subscribers. We are not a "club," per se, but an amalgamated group of like-minded enthusiasts who want to keep the Whizzer hobby alive. There are no officers or business meetings or dues, just people who are willing to write articles and submit photos, as well as plan special events, Whizzer rides, swap meets and get-togethers; this unofficial system has worked for as long as we have been in the hobby (since 1984), and has continued since Mary Kay Reibel and I took over newsletter responsibilities in February of 2010.

Subscriptions are $25 per year (January through December), which is simply to cover printing and mailing costs. I (Carolyn Williams) format and edit the newsletter, and Mary Kay Reibel gets it printed and mailed out. To simplify record-keeping, subscriptions run from January through December. New subscribers who sign up later than January are sent back issues. Subscribers span the country, from California to New York, Montana to Florida, with the heaviest concentration in Illinois.

We welcome newcomers to the Whizzer Hobby, and hope they will get the enjoyment from owning, riding, and working/playing with these machines as much as we do. Subscribers will read about and/or meet others who share their enthusiasm and who may have useful information to impart.

Paid-up subscribers are entitled to run Whizzer-related classified ads, free of charge, as well as have their hobby business cards displayed (as space permits).

We're also happy to hear from guys who want to "relive" their Whizzer Days, and especially interested in men who still have the original Whizzer they obtained as a kid. The newsletters include information on how to submit stories about your "Whizzer Experience," pictures and/or updates on your projects, rides, special events or technical questions you may have.

For more information, please contact:

editor Carolyn Williams, [email protected]

or

circulation manager Mary Kay Reibel, [email protected]

Hope to hear from you. Keep Whizzering!

Carolyn & Reg Williams

Mary Kay and Ben Reibel

Have fun,

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Jay, i got my Whizzer Newsletter this weekend.
It's always full of great info, your contribution (rally) is always great to see and hear.
Thanks Buddy!

Ray