bgf motors junk!!!!!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
No! No! No! No! ZoOm is a Fraud! I Bought A supposedly PK80 from them and got a totally different engine,the engine was such a piece of junk it was tear jerking, here are a couple of pic's of the engine with termite holes in the cylinder after 5-months of haggling with them I sent the kit back and they bought a PK 80 from another Co. (after I hired an attorney) and set it to me in and with the original kit and box forget them(putting it politely)

Last edited:

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Twiddling my thumbs, wondering where the pics are?
I ordered two motors from zoombicycles, about 8 months apart, other than needing tightening here and adjusting there (not including mods) they were great motors and still are.
(except for my brother who had a run on issue in the fall and can't get it going this spring, but, not related to defects in manufacturing, probably a lean condition that caused overheating)

I need to see those pics!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Sorry I couldn't post pic's of the Hole in the cylinder, and masively worped head as I post in an other thread and appearrently motorbicyling.com won't let you post the same pic twice, I'll try something different a little later.
Sorry!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Trie that right now I'm getting ready to head up state so I'll have to try later but I wont forget I want every one to now how Zoom defrauded me as I'm sure others as too!