4G T Belt Drive Replacement Trans only $130. USD

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
That's better info than anyone else can give so thank you sir.
Hey your welcome and just for the record I am just a regular guy just like you so please call me Terry.
But thank you for your respect, have a great one d-gizzle nice to see we got another good guy on the forum :)
Cheers
Terry

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
when i switched from a 80 to a 100 tooth i used to stock 10 tooth output and a 40 tooth rear sprocket, a 20-1 gear reduction, 25mph wound tight. i then machined a bearing delete out of aluminum to get rid of the evil one way bearing and sold my nickle plated 100 tooth pulley

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
when i switched from a 80 to a 100 tooth i used to stock 10 tooth output and a 40 tooth rear sprocket, a 20-1 gear reduction, 25mph wound tight. i then machined a bearing delete out of aluminum to get rid of the evil one way bearing and sold my nickle plated 100 tooth pulley
Yup your right as I said I had a 100 with a 10 tooth output and a 36 rear and was getting a max speed of 33 mph just right for me :)

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Terry, are you back from the oil sands permanently? Great to see you back here on the forum.

Steve.
Thank you guys.
But here is the surprise I was never gone, just not enough time for chat. I had a request for info from a forum member so I answered his question and then snooped around a little.

I do come on here when a member asks for info I have not stopped selling just not as much product as before, keeping it simple.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Terry, are you back from the oil sands permanently? Great to see you back here on the forum.

Steve.
No Still working in Grande Prairie Alberta, just finished a job in Dawson Creek BC spent 6 days on site with that one.
Winter in coming not looking forward to the minus 10 to minus 20 or lower.
Just remember I am only an email away I always respond.
Cheers
Terry