trimguy introduction

GoldenMotor.com

trimguy247

Oct 27, 2009
orlando
hi everyone i live in orlando i have four bikes with motors one with a shifter kit and three beach cruisers one got a sick bike pipe and one has duel pipes this one is the smoothest one of them all my shifter bike is a 29 in mountian bike with disk breakes and i built a custom intake for it to help with the tiny space on the frame i love all my bikes and dont think i will sell any of them at first i built them to sell but i have grown to love all of them and enjoy riding all of them

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us.
Yes, many of us end up owning multiple bikes for the same reason. I built my first one then had every intention of selling it before I started on the second. I have three now and not interested in selling any of them. Have fun, ride safe, and say hello to Micky for us.
Tom

trimguy247

Oct 27, 2009
orlando
thanks ya that how it goes u put all that work into a bike to get it to look nice and hate to c it go and it doesent help when people look on e bay and c a motor for so cheep and dont think the bike is worth more than a few hundred let the buy one and put it together and c how far they go before they break i have learned a lot i am a marine mechanic but build cabinets now and have gotten prettyquick with installing them but the fun comes in with fabricating parts for them