Hi, from Hamilton Ontario

GoldenMotor.com

White Wolf

Aug 28, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Hey guys, I just wanted to say hi.

One of my friends has a chopper with a 80cc engine. So I am excited to say that next week I am
buying a 80cc engine (Jet Stealth 80cc Gas Bicycle Engine Kit) from zoombicycles.com, and I just wanted to get your opinions about this engine, or if anyone has any better 80cc engine that sells
in Canada, and is around $200.

Im soooo excited to be able to ride to work, instead of taking the darn bus.

Thx in advance for anybody's input,

Thx White Wolf

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the site. you are all set to post pictures and links now. great to have you with us and hope you enjoy the site as much as we do

White Wolf

Aug 28, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
welcome to the site. you are all set to post pictures and links now. great to have you with us and hope you enjoy the site as much as we do
Thank you, now I can put a pic of my friends bike, and show you guys what kind of chopper my
friend has. Its a home-made chopper .wee.

thx for the warm invite guys, I have been reading and catching up alot on this forum. Alot of
great info in here.

Anyone else from Hamilton, Ontario Canada on here???

White Wolf

Nicholas Marker

Sep 9, 2009
Repentigny, Quebec, Canada.
Hey!

Got a silver jet 80cc from zoombicycle.com. But I got it through ebay.ca as 120$ can. I think zoom sells it at 145$ can if you buy it directly from them. Anyways. Great engine ! I did 42 km in 2 different nights and man it is ever fun!

Takes time to built, (around 4-5 hours) but you'll be glad you made that decision to go on with the project!

Ride with a helmet! 50km is fast on a bike!

Later

NM

Attachments