Hi folks, I'm restapukin, from Australia; a lurker no more......

GoldenMotor.com

restapukin

Jul 22, 2009
australia
Yeah, greetings from australia

Lemme tell you people by way of introduction that I just finished my first Grubee kit install ... and am halfway through a 'hard school' break-in as we speak... so to speak.

Perhaps i should also mention that i am way way (oh dear) way old enough to know better than to mess about with ....... these things....

Anyhow;

It's the animated graphics from 'creative engineering' that have inspired me into registering today.... what a satisfying series of graphics ...mucho respect to the engineer that produced these rigorous 'drawings' entitled "Animated view of the HT Clutch Assembly and countershaft" in the 'classic instructions' section.

Yeah, darnit, ...credit where credit is due, ...eh? Very nice work from 'creative engineering' ..... that work is "creative engineering" indeed I reckon.

Anyhow, greetings to all & thanks ... I've learned a lot while lurking around the joint & so I am very happy indeed to have been accepted as a member of this great forum;

sincerely, your

restapukin
X
his mark

TLDove

Jul 21, 2009
Lebanon,Pa
hello everyone im troy and i new to this and motor bikes soon about to build my first on looking at building a board racer frame luv the style any tips helpful thanks