A big hardy hello from HardyBikes.com

GoldenMotor.com

HardyBikes

May 5, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
Hey guys, this is Joshua and I sell and service fully assembled motorized bicycles and bicycle engine kits. You can check out my website at HardyBikes.com - We build motorized bikes - to see my deals. I plan on being on the forums regularly, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I know I'll be asking plenty of questions to some of the excellent quality guru's this forum has to offer.

Oh and be sure to check out my YouTube channel, where I talk about all sorts of stuff related to Motorized Bicycles! YouTube - HardyBikes's Channel

I'm looking forward to posting and getting to know you all better. Until next time.

Last edited:

HardyBikes

May 5, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
Hey thanks fairracing31, Oh I also wanted to say I have a channel on youtube. It is about taking apart these 2 stroke Chinese 48cc and 66cc motors we all have. It will also include me discussing various issues involving fully assembled motorized bicycles, ranging from rebuilds, manufacturing, and other fun stuff.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hey thanks fairracing31, Oh I also wanted to say I have a channel on youtube. It is about taking apart these 2 stroke Chinese 48cc and 66cc motors we all have. It will also include me discussing various issues involving fully assembled motorized bicycles, ranging from rebuilds, manufacturing, and other fun stuff.
That is awesome! That will be very helpful to our members and fun to watch.

HardyBikes

May 5, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
Great, I was hoping you would enjoy it. I wasn't for sure if you would. I know you got a little stressed when I was pushing my wares. So I'm glad you are happy.