introduction again

GoldenMotor.com

mechanickid

Aug 7, 2008
nh
i like the tight fit! i know someone who just bought from them, have yet to find out how good it runs, hows yours?

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
my dual start kit from gasbike.net : great price and arrived fast. everything was in good shape when arrived and all parts there. engine starts up first time everytime.everything stays tight and no leaks.the wide 3- piece crank set included did not fit my bike,i use a one piece.my peddals dont work 100%(i jammed the 3 piece into my 1 piece hole,its loose) i need short 1 piece crank or a converter.and i mounted my intake on the right side so my air filter would fit.my engine is gaining speed and power as its broken in.
it takes off like a rocket,and now goes 29mph so far.My engine does not vibrate until around 27-28mph and is not too loud compared to cars on road.it was a week challenge on this $20 bike.i like the tight fit too.if i had a regular bike it would have only took me a few hours to build.

Last edited:

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
mounting the carb on the side is now giving me problems.
it takes 4-5 times to start now and carb bowl is leaking.i am now working on putting the carb back where it was but it might cost me $30 for a new one.

Last edited:

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
i ordered a new style carb and intake and i will put it in stock location.
cost me $38 with shipping
i'll have my parts next week
top speed so far 31.5mph stock

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
update: i got my new style carb in stock location and put my tank on the rear.
and i got some short crank peddals from a columbia exercise bike and they fit perfect.

Last edited: