Hi everyone from Detroit,MI!

GoldenMotor.com

mlkbath

Apr 21, 2009
detroit,mi
I am the owner of a motorcycle customizing shop where i produce custom parts rims and swingarms for most Japanese sport bikes....I've noticed a big group of bikers that ride by my shop on a regular so i thought to start servicing them and adding these motorized kits. So if any of you can lead me in the best direction of which kit is best to stock...i would greatly appreciate it...:)

Tray

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Tray. Welcome. Is a bit of a broad question and there are many choices and upgrade options available and in prototype. That being said, I would contact Duane at thatsdax bicycle engine kit, bike engine, bicycle engine, bicycle motor 303-459-2780. Good guy and really knows MBs. Also Bicycle Engines, Motorized Bicycles, Bicycle Motors, Motored Bikes: 2-Stroke & 4-Stroke Kits! is a fine outfit that offers grubee. and Spooky Tooth Cycles - Motorized Bicycles: Gas Powered and Electric Bikes - Home There are many others, but I can say from personal experience, these are good folks. Hope that helps and good luck with your endeavor.