First Snow Bozeman Montana

GoldenMotor.com

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Cowboy Trey! Good for youz guyz. It's been sweltering here this week as it usually is this time of year. The humidity is substantial enough that in the morning you can't see the mountains 5 miles to the west of here. Mid 90's every day.

Dan

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'm not ready for that. Not ready! Just starting to really enjoy summer. Mid to high 90s, lots of sunshine, cooking on the back patio and yard work. I don't want to hear anything about that awful white stuff and cold weather.

Keep it up there, Trey. I don't want it!

Tom

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
2-Door, Was just thinking of you. It's about 93, heat index over 100 degrees, sunny, and raining hard enough that I had to stop working outside. STEAMY!! Remind you of any place in your other life 45 years ago.

Dan

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Ah yes, Dan. South Florida.
Those old boomers would roll in off the Glades and dump on us even though it was 90 degrees. Warm rain and humidity in the upper numbers. When I was younger it meant nothing. Just a daily occurance. I remember as a kid mowing the grass while it was raining. But no shoveling or scraping it off the windshields. Rain is okay. It's that cold white stuff I hate.

Tom