Feel like getting angry? Watch this idiot's vid!

GoldenMotor.com

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
The rotter went and deleted it :(
I suspect that his brain EVENTUALLY processed that the video's contents could very well lead to his arrest and/or lawsuit with the the bicyclist he caused to crash. It's a helmet-cam vid of the motorcyclist approaching a red traffic-light at an intersection in London right in front of Buckingham Palace. There are many cars waiting to go, and a bicyclist on the right-lane in what appears to be a bicycling-lane; he is wearing a very bright neon-yellow jacket, and a helmet. As the motorcyclist approaches from the rear, the light turns green, the bicyclist begins pedaling, and the motorcyclist forces his way between the bicyclist and the departing autos. It then becomes apparent that the bicyclist is holding a cellphone in his right hand and is a nearly elderly man. The motorcyclist's right rear-view mirror clips the bicycle's left handlebar (the only one the man is controlling his bicycle with) which causes him to wipe-out. The motorcyclist then stops, and basically starts giving his victim grief for using his cellphone whilst bicycling. Nearby, a female bobby espied the commotion and had the subjects move off the road. The motorcyclist tells the cop that it was the bicyclist's fault since he wasn't paying attention and was on his cellphone. The victim admits that he was, and the cop says something along the lines of "Now now, you know better than to do that." (Smiling and cooing). I didn't watch the rest (it's like 8-minutes long, and I was in no more than 1 minute). I suspect that the poster (the motorcyclist) wouldn't have posted unless it made him look cool, judging by his YouTube channel. It was enraging; I know being a Keyboard Warrior isn't worth a hill of beans, but this is one of those situations where I would have loved to have been there...or better yet the victim; I'd have loved to taught the miscreant some manners.

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
I just watched some of his "Catch up to the police van" vid...

That is the kind of rider that makes people mad enough to take it out on the next two-wheeler they see. Weaving between traffic, failure to stop completely, obviously speeding (compared to other traffic)... makes me want to see him get a door prize and wreck that Ducati.

GoreWound

Dec 1, 2014
Canada
I've not heard of the 'Ducati Dragons' before now, but a quick google seems to indicate that this event has carpet bombed their internet presence. I am not sure if anyone but this guy was a part of "the Ducati Dragon' but if they were, I'd wager they are a little mad at this guy.
here is the original post on thier forums
they turn on him on page two

I really hope the man from the video who got downed gets a copy, he it the one who needs it most.