Hello on my first post

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
They don't even have 1/10th of the nut cases in the "nervous hospital", hey look at Dan!!!
Sorry Dan just couldn't resist; flying motorbikes my big ol' butt Walter F.
snork, snork. I been called worse things by taller people! .fly

(PS, spork you)

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
JOE, I`M WITH YOU ON THAT. I DID CLICK ON ONE AND OPEN IT!!! I WON`T DO IT AGAIN. JUST WANTED ALL THE MEMBERS TO BE AWARE. I HOPE MY POSTS WERE OK?? SO MANY EMOCONS!!! 4 ALLOWED PER POST, IT IS SO HARD TO DECIDE WHICH 4!!!laff.bf.scratg.cargo

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Neat Times, just asking. Do you have anti-malware and firewall? There are a bunch of great free ones easily down loaded. Some will warn you before you get in trouble. Keeping your browser updated is also a great deterrent.

Be glad to post links if you want any.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hi Dan, Yes , I Had Avast Free Home Addition, Still Have It. But It Seems Slow To Respond, And Get The Job Done. Cyber Defender Kept Popping Up Telling Me I Had Several Critical Virus Issue`s. They Give A Free Scan And Make It Look Bad, To Sell A Package..?? All In All, We Are Lucky To Have The Anti Virus Packages. It Would Be A Mess Without Them. When My Hard Drive (350gb) Would Not Even Load After I Messed With It For Several Days,(couple Months Ago) Tried The Restore Disks Etc. Before The Trouble Started A Worker Installed A Different Anti Virus Software Download. Someone Said You Can`t Have 2 Virus Programs Running At Once, And That Was The Trouble. He Thought He Had Disabled The Other Virus Program. The Tec Shop That Installed The New Hd Said It Was Not Likely The Problem. They Said I Could Install The Replaced Hd As A Slave Dr And Retrive My Files. I Had Them On Backup. It Gets Confusing For A Wisconsin Farm Boy!!:confused: Ron