36 tooth sprocket

GoldenMotor.com

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
All the 36's I've seen were flat. I got mine from BGF. Be aware the quality is spotty on these...
The first one I bought wore out within less than a month. After looking in vain for a better one without spending $50 or more, I ordered another from BGF that is doing fine and showing no abnormal wear.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
All the 36's I've seen were flat. I got mine from BGF. Be aware the quality is spotty on these...
The first one I bought wore out within less than a month. After looking in vain for a better one without spending $50 or more, I ordered another from BGF that is doing fine and showing no abnormal wear.
Thatsdax hasthe 36t sprockets in steel or alum. they are flat and I have not seen anything less than a 41t that wasn't flat.

I buy mine from sbp that are designed for the shift kit and then I drill my holes for the stock coupler and they work out great.
Map

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
I hear ya on that maniac - I bought one from boygofast and its really thin and is wearing verrrrry quickly. I also got one from some random group of parts I bought which is very thick. I would also add that I have not seen any dished 36t sprockets...